Email Me:
Tchrgrl@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Opinion Writing


Happy Tuesday!

We just got finished working on a piece of opinion writing.  I was not able to use my graphic organizer that I made when I taught 3rd grade, so I am sharing it with all of you. This graphic organizer is designed to aid your students in their pre-writing of an opinion piece of writing. It has space for the topic, the writer's opinion, 3 supporting reasons, and examples/elaboration for each reason. Hope you like it. I might use it later in the year, but right now was just a quick introduction and my little ones cannot write as much.  So many people have pinned this on Pinterest, so I should have it on my blog.  If you use it/have used it, let me know what you think.  I love comments :)


To grab this file click here:  Opinion Writing Graphic Organizer

Have a great day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment